Read this document carefully. It is the Legal Notice that regulates the access, navigation and use of the website www.ecertic.com (en adelante, el “Sitio Web”).
1.- Identifying data
The owner of the Website www.ecertic.com ECERTIC DIGITAL SOLUTIONS, S.L. (onwards, “ECERTIC”), legal entity constituted under the Spanish legislation, with CIF B-87428728 and address in Avda. Europa, 24, Edificio B, Planta 1 28108 – Parque Empresarial de La Moraleja – Alcobendas (Madrid), phone number 911 339 295, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid to the volume 34137, Folio 53, Section 8, Paper Nº 614045 and email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.- The Website
2.1 Purposes and recipients
The Website facilitates knowledge about ECERTIC and its activity, towards the general public. Being a strictly professional page, its content is not especially aimed at underaged users.
2.2 Applicable legislation
This legal notice, which also includes the rules of use of the Website, will be interpreted in accordance with the Spanish legislation. Due to the supranational nature of the electronic communications infrastructures, those who access the Website from other countries must also observe the applicable legislation enacted by each state, to the extent that they are of imperative application.
3.- Rules of use
3.1 Object and acceptance
The main purpose of these rules is to regulate access to the Website. Those who access freely in the Website are obliged to observe them. The access and navigation through the Website implies acceptance of the rules expressly and without reservations.
3.2 Conductas no autorizadas
Those who access the Website must read the applicable legislation, the codes of ethics and the rules of use of the Website scrupulously. According to these, they will abstain from carrying out behaviors that imply:
- Deny the services provided by ECERTIC.
- Disseminate computer viruses that damage the Website, the computer programs that allow its operation or affect contents, supports or systems of the Website.
- Remove the technical protections of the Website.
- Use trademarks, logos or distinctive signs of ECERTIC or third parties, included in the Web Site, without proper authorization.
- Using for commercial purposes the contents of the Website when this is not expressly authorized.
- Associate contents of the Website with information of a pornographic nature, relating to any type of exploitation of a racist, xenophobic nature or linked to terrorism or arms trafficking.
- Transform, publicly communicate, distribute, assign, reproduce or modify the contents of the Website, unless any of the exceptions valid in law may apply or be expressly authorized by ECERTIC.
3.3 Website Availability
The operation of the Website is supported by servers of companies providing services connected by public and private communication infrastructures.
Access to the Website may be suspended for technical reasons or due to force majeure, such as:
- Failures in the electricity or telephone network supply.
- Errors of users when accessing the Website.
- Fires, floods, earthquakes or other events of nature.
- Strikes or labor conflicts.
- War conflicts or other situations of force majeure.
The foregoing causes, which are expressed as expository but not limiting, are unpredictable or foreseen or foreseeable, are unavoidable.
ECERTIC is exonerated from any type of responsibility when they materialize.
3.4 Legal responsibilities
Failure to comply with these regulations or the legislation in which they are protected may imply the materialization of an unlawful act, an administrative sanction, a fault or a crime and will entitle ECERTIC to, where appropriate, demand responsibility in the civil, administrative, labor or criminal jurisdiction that may correspond. Of the expressions, opinions or comments unlawfully incorporated, those who perform them will respond.
4. Contents and links
4.1 Website's Content
The contents included in the Website are generated by ECERTIC and are classified as creations protected by Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law, modified by Law 23 / 2006, of July 7.
4.2 Legal protection of the Website's content
ECERTIC is the owner of the exploitation rights of intellectual and industrial property of the contents included in the Website and is also the owner or has the corresponding license to make it available in it.
In no case shall it be understood that the access and navigation of the user implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial cession of those said rights by ECERTIC.
It is forbidden to modify, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, publicly communicate, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, treat or distribute in any way all or part of the contents included in the Website For commercial purposes, if you do not have prior authorization, expressly and written from ECERTIC.
4.3 Associated Brands and Logos
The brands incorporated in the Website are owned by ECERTIC or by third parties, with ECERTIC having the authorization to use them on the Website.
Those who browse the Website are prohibited from using such trademarks, logos and distinctive signs without the authorization of the owner or the license to use them.
4.4 Links to other websites
Mentions that on the Website can be made to other third-party websites, will be purely informative. ECERTIC does not develop or administer these pages nor is the owner of the aforementioned Internet addresses unless expressly indicated. Therefore, ECERTIC will not be responsible for the contents that they incorporate, neither for the damages or damages derived from said access, nor for those generated by the services that they provide.
4.4 Enlaces al Sitio Web
ECERTIC autoriza el establecimiento de enlaces e hiperenlaces desde otras páginas web al Sitio Web. No obstante, todo aquel que se proponga establecer un link entre su página web y nuestro Sitio Web lo hará respetando las siguientes condiciones:
- The website where the link is established will not contain information or illegal content, contrary to morals, good customs, public order or any third party rights.
- It will not be declared or implied that ECERTIC has expressly authorized the link or that it has previously supervised, assumed or recommended in any way the services offered or made available on the website that establishes the link to our Website. It is therefore recommended to anyone browsing our Website that extreme prudence in the assessment and use of information, content and existing services in the linked sites.
- The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between ECERTIC and the owner of the web page in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by ECERTIC of its contents or services.
- The links can only be established regarding any page of the Website that is public access and is not restricted to specific users.
5. Cookies policy
- Own Cookies: to remember your preferences and show you personalized content.
- Analytical Cookies:to obtain statistics about the joint behavior of users.
ECERTIC recommends that you consult the instructions and manuals of your browser and / or access device to expand this information, since there is the possibility of configuring the browser or the access device to be warned on the screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent its installation.
Keep in mind that you can delete, at any time, each and every one of the cookies by accessing your browser. This setting is usually found in the "options" or "preferences" menu, for example: Chrome, Explorer, Firefox, Opera and Safari.
You can get more information about our Cookies by writing to email@example.com
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and its implementing regulations, you are informed that:
- The Website does not have any contact form or restricted access for which you must provide personal data to access. However, if you send a request for information by sending an email to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or any other mechanism that for these purposes may be established in the future on the Website, you must take into account that the personal information provided will be included in the files owned by ECERTIC duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, to manage the request for information.
- The user may exercise, at any time and free of charge, their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending a communication by email to email@example.com by ordinary mail to ECERTIC DIGITAL SOLUTIONS, SL - at Avda. Europa, 24, Building B, Floor 1 28108 - La Moraleja Business Park - Alcobendas (Madrid), must include in both cases the name, surnames and copy of your ID, and expressly indicate the right you wish to exercise.
7. Publication of the Website and the rules of use
The legal notice together with the rules of use of the Website is available to anyone who accesses the Website. Those who enter it can consult and print them freely.
The content of the standards will be adapted according to the modifications that take place in the applicable legislation, the structure of the organization, the services, the design and technical specifications of the Website and technological infrastructure. Therefore, they may be updated periodically and without prior notice.
In these terms, we suggest that you consult the legal notice of the Website on a frequent basis to verify the changes made over time.