Please, read carefully this document. It constitutes the legal notice that rules the access, surfing and use of the website www.ECERTIC.com (the “Website”).
The owner of the Website www.ECERTIC.com is ECERTIC DIGITAL SOLUTIONS, S.L. (“ECERTIC”), a corporation duly incorporated under Spanish Law, with Tax Identificacion number B-87428728 and registered offices in Alcobendas (Madrid), Avenida de Europa, 24, Edificio B, Planta 1 – 28108 – Parque Empresarial de la Moraleja, phone +34.911.339.295, registered at the Company Registry of Madrid under Volume 34137, Folio/document 53, Section 8, Page M-614045 and email info@ECERTIC.com
2.1 Purpose and target public
The Website provides users with information about the company and its activity. Please take into account that the purpose of the Website is strictly professional and therefore its content is not addressed to under age users.
2.2 Applicable law
3.1 Purpose and acceptance
The main purpose of these rules is the regulation of the Website access. All those who freely decide to access the Website are obligated to observe them. The access and surfing on the Website implies the express and unreserved acceptance of the provisions of this Legal Notice.
3.2 Unauthorised conduct
3.3 Suspension of the Website
The Website is operated using the servers of service provider’s companies connected by public and private communication infrastructures.
Access to the Website may be suspended due to technical reasons or due to causes of force majeure such as:
The above mentioned causes, which are given merely as an example and not as a non-limitative list, are unforeseeable or, even being foreseen or foreseeable, are equally inevitable.
ECERTIC declines and will be exonerate from any liability derived from the occurrence of any of such reasons and events.
3.4 Legal liability
Failure to observe these rules or to comply with the applicable regulation that apply to such rules may result in an unlawful act, administrative fine, an offence or crime and shall entitle ECERTIC to claim for the civil, administrative, labour or criminal responsibility that may correspond. Expressions, opinions or comments included illegally in the Website shall be responsibility of those who have made them.
4.1 Types of contents
Any and all contents included in the Website are of ECERTIC’s exclusive property and qualify as creations under Spanish Legislative Royal Decree 1/1996, dated April 12th, by which Intellectual Property Law is approved, modified by Law 23/2006, dated July 7th.
4.2 Associated trademarks and logotypes
ECERTIC is the owner of the exploitation rights of the intellectual and industrial property of the contents included in the Website and is as well the owner or has authorization to use them in the Website.
Under no circumstances, it shall be understood that accessing and/or surfing the Website by a User shall imply a waiver, license or a total or partial transmission or assignment of such rights by ECERTIC.
It is forbidden to modify, copy, re-use, exploit, reproduce, publicly communicate, make second or subsequent publications, load files, send by email, transmit, use, process or otherwise distribute or communicate to the public all or any part of the Website contents unless ECERTIC’s express prior written consent.
4.3 Links to other websites
Any mention in the Website to third parties websites, if the case, are for reference only. ECERTIC does neither develop nor manage such websites nor owns the mentioned Internet addresses, unless otherwise specifically indicated. Therefore, ECERTIC shall neither be liable for the contents included in such websites nor for the damages originated by accessing them or the services provided.
4.4 Links to the Website
ECERTIC authorises to make any type of link or hyperlink from other websites to the Website. Nevertheless, anyone who wishes to link his/her website to ECERTIC’s must comply with the following conditions:
• own cookies: to remember your preferences and show you personalized content.
• analytical cookies: to obtain statistics on the joint behavior of users.
ECERTIC recommends that you consult the instructions and manuals of your browser and / or access device to expand this information, since there is the possibility of configuring the browser or the access device to be warned on the screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent its installation.
Keep in mind that you can delete, at any time, each and every one of the cookies by accessing your browser. This setting is usually found in the "options" or "preferences" menu, for example: Chrome, Explorer, Firefox, Opera and Safari.
You can get more information about our Cookies by writing to us to firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with the provisions of European and Spanish regulation on the protection of personal data and its implementing regulations, you are informed that:
- The Website does not have any contact form or restricted access for which you must provide personal data to access. However, if you send a request for information by sending an email to the email email@example.com or any other mechanism that for this purpose can be established in the future in the Website. You must take into account that the personal data provided will be included in the files owned by ECERTIC duly registered in the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, to manage this information request.
- The legal basis that legitimize this data treatment is your express consent to this data treatment according to what has been specified in the previous paragraph.
- For this purpose, your personal data shall be conserved for a period of one year as from your request, in order to be able to provide you with the requested information.
- All of the above, of course, without prejudice to the fact that, as a result of the information that we provide, you can contract with us any kind of product or service that, in its case, will be subject to (i) the agreements that we may achieve for that purpose, (ii) a specific consent for the management of your personal data and (iii) conservation periods other than those indicated here.
- The user may exercise, at any time and free of charge, their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, treatment limitation and portability, when those rights result applicable, by sending a communication by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail to ECERTIC DIGITAL SOLUTIONS, S.L – en Avda. Europa, 24, Edificio B, Planta 1 28108 – Parque Empresarial de La Moraleja – Alcobendas (Madrid), including in any case your full name, address and copy of your ID, indicating expressly the right you would like to exercise.
The content of this Legal Notice will be adapted according to any modifications affecting the applicable law, the structure of the organization, the services, the design and technical specifications of the Website and the technological infrastructure. Due to all these reasons, they may be updated periodically and without prior notice.
We, therefore, recommend you to frequently consult the present Legal Notice of the Website in order to verify its changes through time.